Insights InfraCo Asia is a quarterly e-newsletter designed to keep InfraCo Asia’s donors, partners, key stakeholders, service providers and interested parties informed and updated.
- First hydroponics project signed to pipeline
- InfraCo Asia, key case study for Australian Government Gender Review
- Feature: The woman leading Vietnam's Coc San Hydro Power Project
- Highlights from 2016 - the year that was
Insights InfraCo Asia: February 2017
- 2015 PIDG Annual Report
- Risk and compliance workshop
- Profile: Equicap's Vivek Gupta
Insights InfraCo Asia: August 2016
- Pakistan wind projects reach commercial operation
- Report on recent project site visits in Nepal
- Myanmar JDAs signed
- Feature: Infunde, InfraCo Asia Developer Team
Insights InfraCo Asia: October 2016
- This edition covers InfraCo Asia's new Developer Services Agreements with Equicap Asia (South Asia) and Infunde Development (South East Asia).
Special Update: New Developer Services Agreements Signed
- This edition covers the launch of the 29.7MW, run-of-river Coc San Hydropower Project in Vietnam on 8 June 2016.
Special Update: Coc San Hydropower Project
- JIDA for Philippines mini-hydro projects signed
- John Walker appointed Chair of InfraCo Asia
- Developer Services Agreements signed with Equip and Infunde
Insights InfraCo Asia: June 2016
- InfraCo Asia Investments Pte. Ltd. (IAI) - part of the Private Infrastructure Development Group - is inviting proposals for eligible investment opportunities in the region.
Special Update: Invitation for Proposals
Insights InfraCo Asia: February 2016
Insights InfraCo Asia: December 2015