InfraCo Asia conducts its business with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with all relevant laws. We encourage anyone to raise any concerns they may have, about potentially unethical conduct or illegal activity in InfraCo Asia’s business.
InfraCo Asia encourages persons raising concerns, complaints or whistleblowing reports to either follow your organisation’s prescribed procedure OR to use InfraCo Asia’s complaints and whistleblowing procedures as set out below.
All concerns and reports will be accepted, documented, evaluated and investigated in an effective manner, as set out in our policies.
1. Are you directly or personally affected by the services provided by InfraCo Asia and its affiliates?
- Submit a complain to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your concern/suspicion of malpractice/wrongdoing to email@example.com
2. If you would like to lodge a report or complaint anonymously, please dial a SafeCall Number
SafeCall is an independent and professionally managed external whistleblowing hotline provider. Each call is treated in confidence by trained SafeCall staff who will summarise the content of the call and send a report to the InfraCo Asia Compliance Team for dissemination as appropriate. SafeCall will not disclose a person’s name if they wish to remain anonymous.
* InfraCo Asia has arranged for ‘free call’ services through Safecall for most of the countries that InfraCo Asia is mandated to cover, and to the extent possible.
|COUNTRY||NUMBER TO BE DIALLED|
+44 191 516 7756
+44 191 516 7759
1800 209 761
000 800 440 1256
007 803 440884 (PT Telekom)
001 803 440 884 (Other)
+44 191 516 7754
+44 191 516 7761
+44 191 516 7761
00800 900 44036
2423109 (if calling from outside Colombo prefix with 011)
121 020036 (Mobifone)
120 11157 (VNPT)
122 80725 (Viettel)